This site is an online auction of donated goods and services to raise money for Kevin Dench as he overcomes cancer.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cut and Style or Up-do by Elle Skeen

Internationally renowned hair stylist Elle Skeen (just graduated from hair design school) donates a hair cut and style or up-do. Great for proms and weddings! She will come to your house, at your convenience. Value $45. Starting bid $20

Auction closes Friday, 11/19/2010, 10 pm.

Bid by placing a comment below with your name and bid amount. Highest verified bid in comments at bid closing wins.

Item sold to highest bid: $25.00 to Suzanne Kelly

5 comments:

  1. My Exchange student could use this for prom. I'll bid $20.00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make me look 20 years younger? I'll bid $25.00 - Suzanne Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELLE, WOULD YOU CONSIDER A COLOR AND CUT FOR COURY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty,
    Since I volunteered Elle for this, I would prefer to keep it at a cut and style or an up-do. These are her specialties:)
    Thanks,
    Brenda Skeen

    ReplyDelete