This site is an online auction of donated goods and services to raise money for Kevin Dench as he overcomes cancer.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Professional Carpet Cleaning

By Marc and Teri Baldwin

Bid now for carpet cleaning with carpet protection package consisting of 4 rooms up to 200 sq. ft. each room. Retail value $272.00. The Holidays are around the corner now is the perfect time to prepare your carpets for guests! Carpets dry in 2 to 4 hours! Our products are completely safe gentle and non-toxic. Serving Larimer County with over 16 years of experience. 

Auction closes Friday, 11/12/2010, 10 pm. Minimum bid of $150.00

Bid by placing a comment below with your name and bid amount. Highest verified bid in comments at bid closing wins.

Item sold to highest bid: Deliese Kubie for $200

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm. 7 kids, 1 dog, 1 cat. Yup. We'll open at $150!
    -The Kubies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a carpet cleaner, but this is a super deal! I'll raise you $10.00. My bid is $160.00.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a carpet cleaner. $175
    -The Kubies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll raise you to $190.00.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The above anonymous bid is me! (I'm trying to figure out how this works).
    Svanmeak

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cat just got sick on our carpet. $200
    -The Kubies

    ReplyDelete