This site is an online auction of donated goods and services to raise money for Kevin Dench as he overcomes cancer.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Home Grown Meat

By Jeff Grundvig

Home grown healthy meat for you.

Freezer Meat combo pack:

  • 4 pack lambchops
  • 4 pack porkchops
  • 1 lb ground lamb
  • 1 lb country sausage
  • 1 lb polish sausage
  • 1 lb bacon
  • 5 lb pork roast

Bidding starts at $20

Auction closes Friday, 11/19/2010, 10 pm.

Bid by placing a comment below with your name and bid amount. Highest verified bid in comments at bid closing wins.

Item sold to highest bid: Kubie Family for $45.

10 comments:

  1. Sign me up! I'll open at $25.
    Deliese Kubie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Sabins. Our family eats more! $35
    -Kubies

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're a house full of carnivores! My bid is at $40!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son will eat ME if I don't bid more. $45
    -The Kubies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotcha beat! I have 2 sons and a spouse that will devour me! Chomp, chomp! $50!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son is a vegetarian. It's all for my wife and I! $60

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike, can we get your last name and email? You may email your info to me if you prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mike first and then Samhammer next if no Mike – last chance to claim your prize! I need contact info for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bidding is closed. Highest recognizable bid goes to the Kubie family for $45.

    ReplyDelete