This site is an online auction of donated goods and services to raise money for Kevin Dench as he overcomes cancer.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Dutch Oven Meal

By Brett Howe

Includes a Dutch Oven main course with a Dutch Oven dessert. I suggest My Favorite Chili or Sticky Chicken for the main meal and maybe pineapple upside down cake for dessert, but I will also take requests. Serves 12. Bidding starts at $35.

Auction closes Friday, 11/12/2010, 10 pm.

Bid by placing a comment below with your name and bid amount. Highest verified bid in comments at bid closing wins.


Item sold to highest bid: The Belmonts for $65.00

6 comments:

  1. i will bid $35.00

    Resa
    drzeamai@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bid $40.

    Jean Stone
    jeanstone2010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will bid $45.00

    Resa
    Drzeamai@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will bed $50.00 - I bet this will be really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bid $55.00
    drzeamai@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our family could not even eat out for this price. We will bid $65.00 The Belmonts

    ReplyDelete