This site is an online auction of donated goods and services to raise money for Kevin Dench as he overcomes cancer.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Apple Basket

By Suzanne Kelly

Beautifully crafted folding basket. Use for serving, decorative touches, or whatever you like.

Auction closes Friday, 11/19/2010, 10 pm.

Bidding starts at $5.

Bid by placing a comment below with your name and bid amount. Highest verified bid in comments at bid closing wins.


Item sold to highest bid: Marilyn Lowe for $12

5 comments:

  1. I love this. I'll open at $5.
    --Deliese Kubie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been looking for this pattern forever. We bid $8! George & Marilyn Lowe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaack! Marilyn! ;) I want this to give to one of my sisters-in-law!
    I bid $10.
    --Deliese Kubie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How 'bout I bid $12 & look for something else for your sister-in-law? Tupperware, perhaps? Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, you can have the basket. So what are you getting for my sister-in-law? ;)
    --Deliese

    ReplyDelete