This site is an online auction of donated goods and services to raise money for Kevin Dench as he overcomes cancer.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Babysitting by the Grundvig Girls

Baby Sitting 1 evening: Melanie and Sara Grundvig together. Go to the temple; go out on a date. Leave your kids with two highly qualified and responsible sitters.

Bidding starts at $10.

Auction closes Friday, 11/19/2010, 10 pm.

Bid by placing a comment below with your name and bid amount. Highest verified bid in comments at bid closing wins.

Item sold to highest bid: Abbey Chase for $50

6 comments:

  1. Justin Durtsche Bids $10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to take the Durtsches snowboarding. i need a sitter for my cat. Does that count? Don't worry you may not even see her. But, if she comes out she will want to sit with you and watch TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't pass this one up. We bid $20.00

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids really want to see the Grundvig girls and I really want to see my husband! :-) I bid $35

    ReplyDelete
  5. 40.00 for the Pollyeas. The Grundvig girls are premium!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good point...they are premium! I'll pay $50

    ReplyDelete